Fleming Homes launches new site and brand!
It’s an exciting month for Fleming Homes, with the launch of our new site and brand identity!
After 30 years in the timber frame business (40 counting our previous company Clanwood Homes!), it was time for a new look to reflect our dynamic approach to timber frame self-build, as well as a new streamlined website for more flexible viewing on different devices.
You’ll see the new look across our new website, our social media and marketing and very soon across all our printed media. We believe the new look better reflects what we’ve become since 1986: a company that retains an unmatched passion for the traditional values of self-build, with a fresh and modern approach.
Our new logo design takes inspiration from the Maori ‘koru’, based on an unfurling silver fern frond. It symbolises strength, unity and growth, all of which are reflected in our company ethos. It also represents new life, which we feel is fitting as we roll out a new visual identity for our longstanding company. The influence of koru within our logo was suggested by our Managing Director, Hayden, who is from New Zealand.
We’d love to know what you think!
- 16 November Top Tips When Planning Your Build
- 25 September Is timber frame the same as a pre-fab?
- 09 April Boost Your Self-Build Knowledge
- 08 February Can a timber frame home stand the test of time?
- 15 January Self-build mortgages: what you need to know
- 10 August A Scottish model for an English market
- 18 September 3 essentials for self-build success