Interested in working for Fleming Homes? See our current job vacancies below.
People are one of the key ingredients in making a company a great place to work. That’s why we’ve taken time to ensure that our team comprises people who care about what they do and the people they do it with.
Working at Fleming Homes you’ll be amongst a bunch of talented individuals who share a common goal; to work hard and have some fun together along the way. Teamwork plays a central role in getting the job done and our team tell us that the camaraderie they share is one of the best things about working at Fleming Homes.
If you’re interested in joining our friendly company, and would like to be notified of any future vacancies with Fleming Homes, please email email@example.com.
Factory, Duns, Scottish Borders
Become a key member of our team of highly trained panel fabricators.
Joining our factory team also offers a career pathway opportunity to a variety of different roles within the Company.
Key responsibilities & competencies:
Manufacture and fabrication of timber frame panels
Manufacture and fabrication of timber frame items as directed
Deliveries and onsite service where required
Property maintenance where required
Terms of employment:
Full time, 6am - 3pm Monday - Thursday, 6am - 12 Noon Friday
To succeed in this role, you must
- be enthusiastic about working as part of an ambitious and motivated team
- have a strong sense of company focus
- be committed to Fleming Homes’ FLAGSHIP values
- be in pursuit of excellence in all you do
The role involves a high degree of physical work and therefore a good level of fitness is required.
Please email your CV with a cover letter explaining why you’d like to work with Fleming Homes and details of your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical, Duns, Scottish Borders
We are looking for a Construction Design Technician to join our friendly team in Duns, designing, coordinating, and managing the construction phase of new build timber frame projects. You will be technically proficient in AutoCAD and have experience working in Revit. Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with clients and trade professionals are essential.
In this role you will:
- Effectively manage projects throughout the construction phase in line with company standards and procedures
- Create construction drawings in line with company standards and procedures
- Create scheduling reports of project materials
- Establish an effective working relationship with clients to fully satisfy their service requirements
- Effectively communicate and liaise with all parties involved in a project to ensure all requirements are fully satisfied
- Prepare project risk assessments in accordance with company CDM procedures
- Visit construction sites to monitor and manage progress
- Assist technical staff and contribute to the collective workload of the technical team
This position is based in Duns.
- AutoCAD skills
- Revit skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
- A can-do attitude and growth mindset
- A strong sense of company focus
- Be committed to Fleming Homes’ FLAGSHIP values
- You must also have a driving licence
Please email your CV with a cover letter explaining why you’d like to work with Fleming Homes along with details of your current salary to email@example.com.
Meet us in person
Why not come and meet the Fleming Homes team in person? We’re there to help you with all your self-build and timber frame questions.
Below are the upcoming exhibitions we’re scheduled to attend. A full list of the shows where you can meet the Fleming Homes team is available on our Events page. Hopefully there’s an event near you soon. If not, just give us a call!