Articles for the Year: 2016
‘Custom build’ is a relatively recent term introduced under the UK government's Housing Strategy for England in 2011. Until then, the process of building your own home was universally known ...
There are three main build routes for building your timber frame home. As a self-builder, you should thoroughly consider each one, before setting out on your project. Find out which ...
2021 (6)2020 (6)2019 (5)
- 16 November Top Tips When Planning Your Build
- 25 September Is timber frame the same as a pre-fab?
- 09 April Boost Your Self-Build Knowledge
- 08 February Can a timber frame home stand the test of time?
- 15 January Self-build mortgages: what you need to know
- 10 August A Scottish model for an English market
- 18 September 3 essentials for self-build success